|“|| Harvey: Dreibach bought a shelf company.|
Mike: What's a shelf company?
Harvey: It's a corporation that exists only on paper so its owners can hide their assets.
Mike: Isn't that a shell company?
Harvey: No, it's a shelf company. [...] Take a shell company. Give it a bank account, credit history, tax returns. And let it season for years on a shelf. Someone buys it, slots their name into it, and they walk away with an established corporation with a pre-existing history. Anyone looks any closer, you shut it down and do it again.
Mike: That's legal?
Harvey: Shelf companies are legal. I'm guessing what Tori's doing with hers isn't.
Mike and Harvey have to fire Stan Jacobson, a Senior Vice President of Dreibach Accounting who has been working for 9 years with a fake diploma. Mike sees himself in this man and is faced with a choice. Mike and Rachel are spicing things up in the office while Louis creates some possible trouble for Jenny's and Mike's relationship.
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen (absent; credit only)
- Gina Torres as Jessica Pearson
- Andrea Parker as Tory
- John Billingsley as Stan Jacobson
- Vanessa Ray as Jenny Griffith
- Patrick Gallagher as Joe Spina
- Ben Lewis as Seth Keller
- Xuan Fraser as Judge Anthony Morrison
- Chantal Quesnelle as Charisse
- Matt MacDonald as Ben
- Jamie Spilchuk as Rudy
- Gregory Meyers as Waiter
- Nigel Hamer as Host
- Egidio Tari as Guard
- Carol Avery as Liz Silver