Lines between the personal and the professional get blurred when Harvey and Stephen work together on Ava's case, and Mike invites Rachel to join him on a case that gets complicated when his secret falls in the line of fire -- with Rachel's parents.
To be added
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Gina Torres as Jessica Pearson
- Max Beesley as Stephen Huntley
- Adam Godley as Nigel Nesbitt
- Megan Gallagher as Laura Zane
- Rob Stewart as Tony Gianopolous
- Yanna McIntosh as Judge Pearl Atkins
- Drew Nelson as Graham Stenton
- Lesley Faulkner as Beth Clark
- Neemish Parekh as Simon Bandaru
- Harvey teams up with Stephen Huntley to work on getting Ava Hessington out of her murder charges. When Stephen goes behind Harvey's back and targets Tony Gianopolous' daughter, Harvey goes to Jessica for help. The pair formulate a strategy where Ava trades her ownership shares in exchange for voting shares - in turn, Gianopolous owns Hessington Oil while Ava resumes her title as CEO.
- Harvey also has Gianopolous sign a sworn statement regarding himself, Cameron Dennis and the video of the tape, thus getting the tape inadmissible as evidence as it violates chain of command.
- Donna tells Harvey that she is sleeping with Stephen.
- Nigel Nesbitt is relocated to the firm's Hong Kong office, and leaves Louis in charge of his cat, Mikado.
- Mike has dinner with Rachel's parents, and learns from her father that Rachel has applied to Stanford.
- Jessica promotes Harvey to name partner, with his promotion becoming official the next morning.
- Goddamn Counter: 2
Harvey: What's your idea?
Stephen: Well, it requires you to take me with you to see Mr. Gianopolous.
Harvey: You're off the case.
Mike: What? You're gonna let him get away with that?
Harvey: I have to. I just took a bet. There's no going back on a bet.
Mike: Okay, what if I bet him that my idea's better? Then can I come?
Harvey: You gonna pony up $10,000?
Mike: ...Best of luck, guys. Hope it works out.