|Original Run||July 16, 2013 - ???|
|Num of episodes||16|
|Season Premiere||The Arrangement|
|Season:||1, 2, 3, 4|
On March 9, 2013, it was announced that season 3 would see the introduction of a new, recurring character named Ava, a former beauty queen who is the CEO of a British petrol company named Rossington Oil, later changed to Hessington Oil. On June 4, it was revealed that Ava would be played by Michelle Fairley from Game of Thrones, and debut in the season 3 premiere; Ava will face a lawsuit that could cost her the family business, and puts her trust in Harvey to fight the charges against her.
On April 25, 2013, it was announced that British actor Max Beesley will join the cast in a major recurring role as Stephen Huntley, Edward Darby's right-hand man and Harvey's British counterpart, whose presence is set to complicate the situation at the new firm.
On June 3, it was announced that the role of Rachel's mother, Laura, was being cast, and a day later, it was announced that the role of Jessica's mother was also being cast. The two characters will debut in the fifth and seventh episodes of season 3 respectively.
- The Arrangement
- I Want You to Want Me
- Unfinished Business
- Conflict of Interest
- Shadow of a Doubt
- The Other Time
- She's Mine
- Bad Faith
- ↑ Casting news for Ava, retrieved March 9, 2013.
- ↑ Game of Thrones Michelle Fairley joins USA's Suits, retrieved on June 6, 2013.
- ↑ Max Beesley joins USA's Suits, retrieved on April 25, 2013.
- ↑ Suits - Episode 3.05 - Rachel's Mother being Cast, retrieved on June 6, 2013.
- ↑ Suits - Episode 3.07 - Role being Cast, retrieved on June 6, 2013.