Logan Sanders is brought in to the SEC for questioning; Harvey tries to end the takeover.
To be added.
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Gina Torres as Jessica Pearson
- D.B. Woodside as Jeff Malone
- Amanda Schull as Katrina Bennett
- Brendan Hines as Logan Sanders
- Melanie Papalia as Amy
- Brandon Firla as Jonathan Sidwell
- Believing that Sean Cahill would come after the Wexler block that Jeff Malone purchased, Jessica has Louis go through his work with a fine tooth comb, where he discovers a mistake that could undo the whole sale. Despite being warned to notify Harvey first, Louis makes a judgment call to undo the sale without permission, thereby releasing the shares back on the market and causing Charles Forstman to purchase them on behalf of Sidwell Investment Group.
- Rachel pays a visit to Logan Sanders' condo in the morning, where the two share a heated kiss. Mike and Harvey make a deal for Mike to buy Sanders International's share of Gillis Industries in order to end the takeover; Rachel, in an attempt to get rid of Logan, asks Mike to demand that Harvey drop Logan as a client once Logan signs the deal. The tactic fails and the deal is taken off the table, with Donna blaming Rachel for it.
- Louis, in an attempt to make it up to Harvey, pays a visit to Forstman and shares his diary with him, where he detailed his rage and hatred for Harvey. Using their mutual grudge against Harvey, Louis has Forstman sell his Gillis shares to Logan Sanders, thereby ending the hostile takeover.
- Louis informs Katrina Bennett that Harvey has praised him for saving the day but that Forstman is insisting that his cut of the deal be run through Switzerland and the Cayman Islands for tax evasion purposes. Not wanting to have the deal undone, Louis decides to go through with it.
- Mike's career as an investment banker comes to an end when Jonathan Sidwell fires him, having been informed by Forstman about their deal, which would have cut Sidwell out of his commission.
- Goddamn Counter: 16
- Harvey mentions that the T.R.O. expires in two weeks; however, in the previous episode, he stated that it would expire in one week.
- It is also revealed that a month has passed since "One-Two-Three Go...".