With the resources of the firm stretched to the limit, Daniel Hardman returns with an outrageous lawsuit against Jessica.
Since Robert Zane has dropped out of the gender discrimination suit against Pearson Hardman, Folsom Foods has hired Daniel Hardman to defend them. And not only that, but Monica Eton is filing her own wrongful termination suit against Jessica Pearson, with Hardman as her lawyer. And since Pearson Hardman is bound by the confidentiality agreement Jessica signed with Daniel, they cannot use Daniel's affair with Monica as a reason for her Monica's termination years ago.
Daniel then makes Mike guilty by making Mike think it was his idea that made Daniel and Monica pursue the lawsuit. He also tries to pit Harvey against Jessica by convincing Harvey that Jessica does not trust him.
Meanwhile, Rachel is busy filling out her application form to Harvard and is tense about writing her essay. Rachel is determined to get into Harvard enough to not have a back-up law school, so she can work at Pearson Hardman.
Both Louis and Donna are still bitter about Daniel's betrayal, which included sabotaging and using both of them. Louis wants in on the case, but Donna is sure that Harvey won't let him. Louis states that he still feels guilty for betraying them to Hardman, but Donna reassures him that their issues are a thing of the past.
Main Cast Edit
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Gina Torres as Jessica Pearson
Recurring Cast Edit
Guest Cast Edit
- Gina Holden as Monica Eton
- Lorry Ayers as Sloan Moseley
- Robert Verlaque as Judge Gus Benjamin
- Billy Parrott as Vincent Gibbs
- Paul Braunstein as Security Guard
- Ted Atherton as Judge Henderson