Jessica and Harvey try to outmaneuver Sean; Louis wants to hide his illicit deal; Mike adjusts.
To be added.
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Gina Torres as Jessica Pearson
- Allan Royal as Judge Hopkins
- Mike Ross officially resumes his position as junior associate at Pearson Specter, and is given an office instead of returning to the associates' bullpen; his office is the office Harvey Specter used to have as a senior associate at the firm.
- Sean Cahill requests all the files involving the Gillis Industries takeover as he suspects Harvey and Mike colluded in order for Sanders International to acquire the shares a cut-rate price. Harvey and Jessica have his search warrant blocked, but Cahill cuts a deal with Logan Sanders, where Logan requests all communications between Harvey and Mike on the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's behalf in exchange for immunity, should they find proof of collusion.
- Mike suggests that they surrender all of the files they have, not just the communications, since they are not guilty. However, after agreeing to give the files, Mike realizes from Louis' demeanor that he must have performed an illegal deal with Charles Forstman, the proof of which is in the files they agreed to hand over. Harvey then goes to look for Louis, unaware that Louis is one his way to his office. As they miss each other, Louis heads to Jessica's office instead to confess to his crime.
- Rachel asks Mike to either choose between loving her more than he hates her infidelity or vice versa, and that if he does love her more, he would forgive her and they could go home. Mike resumes his relationship with Rachel and they go home together.
- Sean Cahill refers to Jessica and Harvey as "Bonnie and Clyde".
- Harvey mentions the Ark of the Covenant, referencing Raiders of the Lost Ark.
- Mike mentions The Spinners.
- Kate Upton is mentioned.
- Cahill mention the Wonder Twins.
- Goddamn Counter: 3
- Mike asks Donna if the album he is holding is a new Spinners album, only for Donna to remind him that it is the same album as the last time, and that he even had a conversation with Harvey about it. This is a callback to the season 2 episode "Discovery".
- This is the third episode in the series to change the background music played during the end credits.
Mike: Guess who just got propositioned by a striking blonde?
Harvey: Please tell me it was Kate Upton.
Mike: Isn't she a little young for you?
Harvey: Last night she told me I was the perfect age.
Mike: To be her father.
Harvey: When are you going to understand they all want a daddy, Mike?
Donna: I have a date tonight, Harvey. So unless you think we're going to lose Howard, Miller or Klein, I'm leaving.
Harvey: Have a good night.
Donna: Thanks, Harvey.
Harvey: Don't forget to use protection.