Harvey, Louis and Donna must get on the same page when Bratton Gould comes after PSL; Mike and Rachel cannot make time for wedding plans.
Rachel’s father questions if she and Mike can make time for the wedding and a marriage, as they both are busy with their careers. As Louis finds it difficult to get over Tara, Donna tries to manage the situation. Harvey meets Jessica for help with the fiasco at work, and Mike finds it difficult not to help Oliver after signing the agreement to stay away from the prison case. While Louis and Alex get on better terms, Bratton Gould is trying to poach PSL clients as someone seems to be leaking inside information. As a solution, Harvey tries to convince Zane to agree to a fake merger. Alex proves himself to be loyal to PSL, and puts himself at risk to stop Tommy Bratton from coming after PSL clients. Mike and Rachel finally decide to set a date for their wedding, but set it far enough in the future to avoid stress. Harvey learns it was Jessica who leaked the information, and he understands that she did so to unite PSL in a time of crisis. Rachel and her father have a heart to heart conversation for the first time in a long while.
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Gina Torres as Jessica Pearson
- Nitya Vidyasagar as Stephanie Patel
- Al Sapienza as Thomas Bratton
- Jake Epstein as Brian Altman
- Michelle Alexander as Debra Kaplan
- Howard Hoover as Tim Collins
- David Patrick Flemming as Walsh
- Janne Mortil as Judge
- After Alex Williams leaves Bratton Gould and takes thirty of his clients with him, along with $30 million in potential revenue, Thomas Bratton goes after Pearson Specter Litt, targeting one of Louis' biggest clients while trying to sue one of Harvey's. Louis manages to keep his client with the help of Alex while Mike manages to prevent Harvey's client from being involved in a lawsuit. After their victory, Louis and Harvey go to Bratton to tell him he lost, only for Bratton to declare war and remind them that they do not have the manpower anymore to fight. Harvey realizes that someone from PSL is leaking insider information to Bratton Gould and tasks Donna with the responsibility, although she fails to do so. Alex finally reveals to Harvey that he and Thomas Bratton had done something illegal in the past and that he would settle the manner. He then goes to Bratton and offers him a letter, which states that Bratton had nothing to do with the crime and that the sole person responsible was Alex; in turn, Bratton would sign an agreement to never come after Pearson Specter Litt for at least ten years.
- With the Bratton Gould-PSL feud behind him, Harvey realizes that Jessica Pearson was the one who leaked the insider information to Bratton. Hurt that Jessica would do this, especially after traveling all the way to Chicago just to get her advice, Jessica explains that she did it because PSL was divided and that the best way for a divided group to unite is if they are under attack from the outside; she also adds that Harvey's leadership was under question prior to the Bratton incident, but that the firm recognizes Harvey's leadership now.
- Despite signing an iron-clad agreement not to get involved in the pro bono case involving prison fraud and murder of inmates, Mike decides to go back on his word in order to help Oliver Grady bring justice to the families of the wrongly murdered prisoners.
- Rachel tries to plan a wedding appointment but finds both herself and Mike unable to stick to their commitments due to their busy career schedules. Robert Zane advises his daughter that if the pair cannot put their career aside to make time for their wedding, then they would not be able to do so for their marriage. Realizing that their careers are just as important, Mike and Rachel decide to make a date for their wedding, albeit in the distant future, so that they may forge both a career and a successful marriage.
To be added.
To be added.